Can someone help me with a MySQL example

Ok so i was using the Dini plugin to load/save all of my data.Untill a couple of days ago the owner convinced me to convert the script to MySQL with the purpose of higher performance.I started making my system and all and everything was cool,but i noticed that Blue G changed alot of stuff in the 7th release.So i found AndreT's tutorial on the new R7 functions,but i am having a hard time understanding some of it.Can someone post for me a really short example script with how to save and load one simple string with mySQL R7,because i am having a hard time understanding the new cache functions and the mysql_function_query.If someone can post me an example it will be much apreciated.Thanks,peace

Well 48 hours have passed so i might aswell ask does anyone know when the new mysql functions will be on the wiki?

Wrote this very quickly. Don't forget to escape your strings.
pawn Код:
#define THREAD_LOAD_PLAYER 3
#define THREAD_SAVE_PLAYER 4

new gPass[MAX_PLAYERS][128]; // the string you'll store the password in.

stock LoadPlayer(playerid)
{
    new
        query[128],
        name[24];

GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));

format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT `password` FROM `users` WHERE `name` = '%s' LIMIT 1", name);
    mysql_function_query(connectionHandle, query, true, "OnAccQueryFinish", "dd", playerid, THREAD_LOAD_PLAYER);

return 1;
}

stock SavePlayer(playerid)
{
    new
        query[128],
        name[24];

GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));

format(query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE `users` SET `password` = '%s' WHERE `name` = '%s'", gPass[playerid], name);
    mysql_function_query(connectionHandle, query, false, "OnAccQueryFinish", "dd", playerid, THREAD_SAVE_PLAYER); // cache is false since you're saving
    return 1;
}

forward OnAccQueryFinish(playerid, threadid);
public OnAccQueryFinish(playerid, threadid)
{
    new rows, fields;
    cache_get_data(rows, fields, connectionHandle);

switch(threadid)
    {
        case THREAD_LOAD_PLAYER:
        {
            if(rows) // if there is rows, then the player is registered
            {
                cache_get_field_content(row, "password", gPass[playerid], connectionHandle);
                // the password is now loaded into gPass
            }

else
            {
                // if not he's a new player
                ShowPlayerDialog(...);
            }
        }

case THREAD_SAVE_PLAYER:
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Your account has been saved.");
        }