6 Errors please help

Hello guys

May you help me please in these errors?

Код:
C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\backup\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\backup\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\backup\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\backup\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\NYRP.pwn(16901) : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\NYRP.pwn(16901) : warning 215: expression has no effect

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\NYRP.pwn(16901) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\NYRP.pwn(16901) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

C:\Users\Mohamed\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\NYRP.pwn(16901) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
Lines:

pawn Код:
//line 155
#define DIALOG_LOADTRUCKL 18302

//line 399
#define EDITTOYSRX      10146

//line 16901
HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, .testlos = 1, .distance = 30.0);
Please help!

Send me the script and i fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Send me the script and i fix it
Your kidding? i showed the errors and lines that do that errors post a correct line not send me the script like if im going to?

I understand you (-: but the errors are not in the lines (-:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
I understand you (-: but the errors are not in the lines (-:
add my skype james_rick1

sended accept

the 'distance' variable doesnt exist. The rest of the errors are outside of your gamemode. They are in the streamer.inc

Then can you post a working line mamoorunl and tell me how to fix that streamer.inc error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
Then can you post a working line mamoorunl and tell me how to fix that streamer.inc error?
Update ur streamer to latest version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariooo
Посмотреть сообщение
Update ur streamer to latest version
At first it were old streamer when i updated it all these errors came