NG-RP edits.

Where do i report NG-RP edits?

To your local Police department.

Lets eliminate these editors!!

Looky looky (( 82.25.184.188:7776 ))

Now, thats lol, anyways, no point of reporting, SA-MP seem to not give a fuck about it anymore.

No point of reporting to be honest, I lol'd seriously on the pic.

"Communtiy life roleplay"
The stupidity and lack of proper spelling of "Community" would just show its not right.

Oh how long is this going to keep on going...

Why do you guys keep reporting ng-rp edit, when sa-mp stopped giving a fuck for them?
That's weird...

did you even bother your self to use the search button to make sure any one made a post like this one before or no ?

ho2 confirmed since alot of servers are using their edits servers can use them but still they should give some credits to the NGG team.

Look at the PMs I got from the owner yesterday, when he posted a thread in the General section advertising his server.

Код:
 10/09/2012, 02:53 PM Please Sir give the roleplay server a try may you ad the server for me?..
 10/09/2012, 02:57 PM okay i understand May i use your PW im not going to hack it i will give you details to mine please
Honestly.. why does this person have 24 rep? Who is retarded enough to give this guy reputation?
This is just another dumbass NG:RP edit that's full of cops who can't RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Look at the PMs I got from the owner yesterday, when he posted a thread in the General section advertising his server.

Код:
 10/09/2012, 02:53 PM Please Sir give the roleplay server a try may you ad the server for me?..
 10/09/2012, 02:57 PM okay i understand May i use your PW im not going to hack it i will give you details to mine please
Honestly.. why does this person have 24 rep? Who is retarded enough to give this guy reputation?
This is just another dumbass NG:RP edit that's full of cops who can't RP.
Feel free to PM me the name of the person who sent you those