Couple questions

Is there anyway to fix how the fat skins hold weapons? Their left hand isn't under the part of the gun, rather it is just in the air lol.

Plus, do you think its possible for the SAMP team to add the grove street member with the hoody? Or is it not possible.(Pic is in the link)

http://gta.neoseeker.com/w/i/gta/thu...etFamilies.jpg

THANKZ

No i don't think it is possible with SA:MP, but maybe with a little modding you can, if you have a www.gtaforums.com account go ask there.

Change the bone structure in 3ds max.

I bet there's some object which can be attached to that fat grove skin's head and colored green to look like a hoody. Haven't really went through the new hats and stuff, so dunno.

I heard you can set attachable object colors in SetPlayerAttachedObject. Maybe attach a hat and change it's color to green?

Put the skins on diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Change the bone structure in 3ds max.
Lol well how does one do that?

Well you can attach some objects to the fat skinned grove member.

Or
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Put the skins on diet.

That's an old issue with some skins having incorrect bone structure, say the janitor skin and the Hernandez skin suffer of this problem, and it's coming from your game disk, not from SA:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
That's an old issue with some skins having incorrect bone structure, say the janitor skin and the Hernandez skin suffer of this problem, and it's coming from your game disk, not from SA:MP.
Well there is two ways how to get the hoodie guy into SA-MP, one of them is to actually get the hoodie from the rockstar ped then texure it to the green color, and use it as a grove street ped object, other is I think you can add more than 300 peds, as I've seen spiggari's way of doing it, and he mentioned that if you added it through ped.ide (Which SA-MP blocked) then you may be able to add it.