Website

Hey guys, i have decided to create a website based on grand theft auto IV, SA, Vice City, Liberty city and so on.
The site is mainly going to be about GTA Tools, mods, and etc And the reason im posting this here is because i need a member or two to
start developing this with me. I can code Html/Css etc. If you would like to join, please PM me, or post below. Thanks!

Oh and i had to say, you HAVE to know atleast minimum html/css coding..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Don't triple post please.

So you're trying to make a fan-made GTA series website or web-based GTA games?
Sorry about the triple post xD my internet is messed up lol:P

Well, my idea is creating a website about GTA Mods for every GTA game. IV, III, SA, Vice city, Etc.

Its not only for mods, its for tools and etc.

Sounds fun, Are you actually going to buy a hoster and a domain? Or get a free shitty one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp1543
Sounds fun, Are you actually going to buy a hoster and a domain? Or get a free shitty one?
I already bought the hoster Going to buy the domain soon

I'm sure I posted here before... oh well..

There are a lot of modding websites out there so I wonder why you want a new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
SpeedDevil ]

There are a lot of modding websites out there so I wonder why you want a new one?
i want this one to be unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp1543
Or get a free shitty one?
Some free ones are good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssǝן‾ʎ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
SpeedDevil ]

i want this one to be unique
OK, in what way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional
Oh and i had to say, you HAVE to know atleast minimum html/css coding..
Clearly you don't know HTML/CSS as if you did you would know that they are NOT coding. The visual aspect, the HTML etc, are nothing compared to the backend code that you'll require, maybe you should learn a bit about that and work on that first or you'll just be trying to paint a turd, either that or just use existing software and then you should be able to set it all up yourself in no time, THEN you can worry about members.
some people state it a different way.

I'd like to help you, if i can.