Script Request Thread #5

Quote:

C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

here You See

hmmm ofline no one will helpthen

I'm need Script Admin to see Chatlog Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by karim29
View Post
pawn Code:
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\m\Downloads\Compressed\PPC_Trucking6\game modes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(2256) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664   Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
here You See

Try pInfo or w/e is in your script just check it and change the PlayerInfo to that one and it will work.

Again,

Requesting:

1) Medic job where you can type /healplayer <playerid> <price> but make it like work if the player is close to the player who needs health.

2) How to make players shoot normally? Not lag-shoot but shoot normally without syncing lag.

3) Is there any idea about making a job like a trucker that goes into checkpoints to deliver goods and each checkpoint the player gets an amount of money and at the last checkpoint he earns the money he got?

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar
View Post
Again,
3) Is there any idea about making a job like a trucker that goes into checkpoints to deliver goods and each checkpoint the player gets an amount of money and at the last checkpoint he earns the money he got?

Thank you
will make that for you, PM me the details

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGKdak0ipUU&feature=related[/ame]
I need this object, this window, It's important.

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=264679

How the fuck LS-RP did this HOW
megusta

Anyone got a script with :
If you are a Owner , i want a 3d text to appear at your head ( up) with colors and things
Sry for my bad english , i'm from Romania ...
Request 2
Anyone got a car system with /newbuycar , /vcreate, i mean create vehicles in game , with things like /v park,color,find... pleaze ?
+rep

Hello i have something big and very hard in mind. Due to the fact that it is big, you are welcome to PM me if interested to accept the challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yLuSsSIoN
View Post
Anyone got a script with :
If you are a Owner , i want a 3d text to appear at your head ( up) with colors and things
Sry for my bad english , i'm from Romania ...
Request 2
Anyone got a car system with /newbuycar , /vcreate, i mean create vehicles in game , with things like /v park,color,find... pleaze ?
+rep
Anyone? PLEAZE

Quote:
View Post
Anyone? PLEAZE
Do not doble post or you will get banned

Quote:
View Post
Anyone? PLEAZE
Here's it
It requires zcmd and must be logged in as RCON.
pawn Code:
new Text3D:Sowner
CMD:sowner(playerid, params[])
{
new string[256];
Sowner[playerid] = Create3DTextLabel("Server Owner", 0xFF0000FF, 0.0, 0.0, 2.0, 40, 0, 0);
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(Sowner[playerid],playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.4);
return 1;
}
This might works but im sorry if its wrong because Im doing this through mobile.

Hey i am looking for a script for NGRP that will make a 3d text on a player when he is dead (when this ver is on)

Code:
if(GetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "Injured") == 1)

It gives me some errors Lords
pawn Code:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Downloads\filehost_SkyZone-GF\pronion\gamemodes\godfatherNEW.pwn(33919) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Downloads\filehost_SkyZone-GF\pronion\gamemodes\godfatherNEW.pwn(33919) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_sowner"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Downloads\filehost_SkyZone-GF\pronion\gamemodes\godfatherNEW.pwn(33919) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Downloads\filehost_SkyZone-GF\pronion\gamemodes\godfatherNEW.pwn(33919) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
P.S I included the ZCMD

And the line 33198-3320
pawn Code:
new Text3D:Sowner;
{

Quote:
Originally Posted by [xB]Lordz
View Post
Here's it
It requires zcmd and must be logged in as RCON.
pawn Code:
new Text3D:Sowner
{
new string[256];
Sowner[playerid] = Create3DTextLabel("Server Owner", 0xFF0000FF, 0.0, 0.0, 2.0, 40, 0, 0);
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(Sowner[playerid],playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.4);
return 1;
}
This might works but im sorry if its wrong because Im doing this through mobile.
can you add a command that will delete it? like /removesowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShnizel
View Post
can you add a command that will delete it? like /removesowner
pawn Code:
CMD:removesowner(playerid, params[])
{
    if (Sowner[playerid] != Text3D:INVALID_3DTEXT_ID)
    {
        Delete3DTextLabel(Sowner[playerid]);
        Sowner[playerid] = Text3D:INVALID_3DTEXT_ID;
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have removed your server owner label.");
    }
    else {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Error: The server owner label is currently not attached to you.");
    }
    return 1;
}

can someone script me a /vlock thats allows the player to lock car doors inside or outside car

Hey everyone. I'd like a simple register / login system, using MYSQL with BlueG's R7 plugin.

I want it to be just a simple register / login, saving name, password, integer and a float if it's possible. The thing is, I struggled to make a MYSQL server and I can't seem to make it work. I want this simple mode as an 'example' of how to work with mysql. I can script myself but never manage to understand MYSQL and now I want to start using it. It don't have to be very complex or anything, as simple as possible so I can understand how it works.

If someone could help me starting a MYSQL server, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
My advice is to start with SQLite, you can learn how to use it without messing about with the server thing that MySQL has. SQLite basically treats the database file the same as a regular file, it stays in your 'scriptfiles' folder and you can edit it with something called "SQLite Database Editor".

Once you learn how to use the SQL queries, check out some tutorials on the tutorial section, writing the code is something that can be done for you but setting it up isn't.
I didn't mean I want someone to 'magically' set it up for me. No, I just want a simple gamemode which uses BlueG's mysql plugin R7.

The thing is, all tutorials have 'mysql_query', which is not functional in R7 anymore. That's what I can't figure out.

I tried to set up a mysql system myself on a host but I get this error:
Code:
Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
Can you help me out with this at least?

ps: If I'm going to use SQLite, will I be able to connect the database to a UCP ?