Server problem

Hello, My server is experiencing a problem.

Its a RP server. I just re-installed everything and i get this streamer error.
If you think the streamer is wrong / outdated, Kindly leave a link.

pawn Код:
[17:51:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:51:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:51:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:51:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:51:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:51:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:51:02] Script[gamemodes/OSRP.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[17:51:02] Number of vehicle models: 0
PS: The above is from the Server Console

You need to update it with the newest plugin.

Код:
(script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Even your server tells you to update.

Can you just drop me a link? For the latest streamer?

Link:
forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=102865/
Use this plugin and recompile your script with this streamer include also.