[HELP]: My textdraw's suddenly acting weird?

Okay guys. When i connect to my server, i see my textdraw's fine, until i spawn. When i spawn it shall remove all textdraws, but instead one textdraw comes back. My moneybar and few other textdraws wont show up, even when it should, except my clock show's up normally which is in seperate filterscript though. I made a command /test which hides again all textdraws (except the clock), but it doesnt affect at all. This all worked fine, when suddenly stopped working. (Not sure if i have done something or not.)

Some weird stuff suddenly is happening, once i didnt see map icons and something was pretty wrong, but after that time it havent happened anymore. Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

EDIT: So basicly, one of the textdraw's never disappear, TextDrawHideForPlayer does nothing, whats wrong?

Show us your OnPlayerSpawn()

Might be because you have text draws in your GM and your FSs.

Try adding
pawn Код:
= Text:INVALID_TEXT_DRAW;
Behind the variable defines, so like Text:blabla = Text:INVALID_TEXT_DRAW;

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarr007
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your OnPlayerSpawn()
Pretty sure you don't need to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetch
Посмотреть сообщение
Might be because you have text draws in your GM and your FSs.
Nope, worked fine before, so why shouldn't it now because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Try adding
pawn Код:
= Text:INVALID_TEXT_DRAW;
Behind the variable defines, so like Text:blabla = Text:INVALID_TEXT_DRAW;
No, that didn't work. What does that do anyway?

EDIT: I removed the TextDrawHideForPlayer under OnPlayerSpawn, and added them under a command, and all other textdraws removes like it should, except that one textdraw.

Same problem i made a new login screen FS for my server and it blocks all my cmds that are in the gm and i don't know why.On OnPlayerSpawn i only have the HideTextDrawForPlayer.Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penki4a
Посмотреть сообщение
Same problem i made a new login screen FS for my server and it blocks all my cmds that are in the gm and i don't know why.On OnPlayerSpawn i only have the HideTextDrawForPlayer.Any ideas?
Yeah, the server usually uses to block all commands (for me) if you try deleteing a object,textdraw etc that is not created yet. look through all your delete textdraws and see that you are 100% sure you are creating them before destroying them.

Hope it'll work.