segmentation fault

Servers, leuft and after some time he goes out and putty is segmentation fault who can only help me please I need help
you can see here: http://v29468.1blu.de/abkack.jpg

If possible, enable core dumps on your linux server and post the information from the instructions given on this page:

http://linux.byexamples.com/archives...for-debugging/

The most common reason for segfaults I've seen is a pawn script trying to read non-existing files in scriptfiles.

Hi Kye, I think it is slowly no longer beautiful. I now have 20 times the server newly aufgesezt, 5 Various Real Life Scripts durchprobiert, tried everything but nevertheless the server switches back from time to time and in Putty is then Segmentation fault, the server leuft on Linux Debian 4.0, you have not a solution ? Or we can somehow help, I would be very happy and I think also many other if you can solve the problem
Yours sincerely

Hello Kyeman I also have a problem with my real life after some time server, the server and then in SSH and putty Segmentation fault, we also have linux with debian, it is very annoying and slow and our people are lost, ask what you can finally poor. Please

Yes, and hey, now I know we are not the only, we also have the problem exactly the same and somehow it happens only because where Linux, Kye please do something on the other hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisss
Yes, and hey, now I know we are not the only, we also have the problem exactly the same and somehow it happens only because where Linux, Kye please do something on the other hand
I opend one time a roll play gm and after certian time segemtion fault is very extrange this problem on my server help plz
Thanks

Also, we have exactly the same problem, but it seems interested Kye yes it does not here a lot this server go down and players lost and will soon no longer makes fun. Kye please do something

That can not be, we have already 10 times by controlled everything, we have 9 times the server has new aufgesezt, 4 different scripts tested, it is due and not something missing, auserdem there is one here looks like yet another enough this Problem, and believe me it's all available in Gamemods filter scripts and everything is in place, it lies at samp02X.svr it must also run the Linux, but it seems KYE has still not look out here to have thrown.

The Server wents down nearly each day and so always a few players go to other servers, just because of segementation fault .

Yes, hello to us, it is also so from day to day there are less, but it appears that it is interested in here do not like the server to go, and how you see KYE was also the last time until 29 December online, I think it finally got what should be done so that a segmentation fault no longer comes