I can't compile my script,,,

When I run my server, I get this error message;

Quote:

Streamer Plugin: Include file version <0> does not match plugin version <0x26104> (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file.
Script[gamemodes/TEST.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

The script is 0.3c, and I've been editing the .pwn for a few days now. Do I need to do anything to the TEST.amx file?

Also, how do I compile the script, and update it to 0.3e?

Streamer Plugin: Include file version <0> does not match plugin version <0x26104> (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file.

It means your Streamer plugin Is not the same version as the Include. as far as updating it. alot of Server host Companies do it for you.

Fixed the first error, now I've got this one..

Quote:

Script[gamemodes/TEST.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Try Adding all plugins you were used and compile the script again.

This is a really simple question but how do I compile the script with the latest include files?

Use this Streamer
It has all the latest includes.Add this and re compile ur script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_James
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a really simple question but how do I compile the script with the latest include files?
Replace the old pawno/include files with new ones and open pawno load your script and compile it.

To convert it: Download the latest 0,3e server files from Sa-mp.com. Get all the new include files you new for your script and put them in pawno/include. Transfer your gamemode script to the gamemodes folder. Then transfer the scriptfiles and If you are using filter scripts transfer those also. DONE