Chat Box

I need Help With My Chat, when i type a message it goes accross the whole server, how can i script so it doesn't do it unless i do /o?

Seriously, use the fucking search button.

You need a function that checks if the players are near them to send messages to players non-globally, therefore if you wish to use OOC, just send the message to everyone. (sendclientmessagetoall)

pawn Код:
stock ProxDetector(Float:radi, playerid, string[],color)
{
    new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;
    GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
    foreach(Player,i)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,radi,x,y,z))
        {
            SendClientMessage(i,color,string);
        }
    }
}

pawn Код:
LimitGlobalChatRadius(200.0);
// will send msg only to players in 200y radius
ignore bi*ches such as kindred

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEnergy
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
LimitGlobalChatRadius(200.0);
// will send msg only to players in 200y radius
ignore bi*ches such as kindred
How am I a bitch? You are technically a bitch for calling me a bitch for no reason.

I'm simply stating he needs to use the one and only search button that can let him find this exact answer in less than 2 seconds.

+1 for you Mr. Helper, You're so helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
How am I a bitch? You are technically a bitch for calling me a bitch for no reason.

I'm simply stating he needs to use the one and only search button that can let him find this exact answer in less than 2 seconds.

+1 for you Mr. Helper, You're so helpful!
I saw you today posting same thing in another topic, this is scripting help section, we help ppl here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEnergy
Посмотреть сообщение
I saw you today posting same thing in another topic, this is scripting help section, we help ppl here
And I helped them. If you don't like what I post, stop replying, you're making yourself look retarded.

I'm not gonna post here again unless the actual thread maker needs help, continue this via PM or Visitor Message if you want to keep this discussion up for debate.