Website help.

Hello, I've just bought a Vbulletin.

But I dont know how to setup/install it on my website.

Any help please? I'll be thanked for you. +rep.

Why you buying thing that you dont know how to use you need mysql database for it

EDIT: nvm i was wrong wich PHPBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
Why you buying (its free to download) thing that you dont know how to use you need mysql database for it
No, it is not free. You have to purchase it, or you will be downloading illegal softwares.

You do need a Database, and a domain. Also, you should be able to get support if you bought the package. If you downloaded it, you should get a TXT file. Or check *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
Why you buying (its free to download) thing that you dont know how to use you need mysql database for it
Please can you give me the link where I can download it free?
I will really appreciate it from you and will be thankful.
btw (+rep).
Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majed
View Post
Please can you give me the link where I can download it free?
I will really appreciate it from you and will be thankful.
btw (+rep).
Thanks..
No. It will get your website taken down.

I Know many things from MySQL configuring. First it's hard, but it's pretty easy when you do it second time.

So what help do you need, MySQL connect, uploading, or?

Thank you.

You should not have bought something you can't use. You need some web hosting with MySQL and PHP. Host hosts don't let you use VB though...

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/install/

There is available free web hosting control panels. You need to register your domain with web hosting control panel name servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
View Post
No. It will get your website taken down.
Thanks .

I will better create a phpBB forums or Mybb forums,
I have done phpBB through www.000webhost.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majed
View Post
Thanks .

I will better create a phpBB forums or Mybb forums,
I have done phpBB through www.000webhost.com.
Yes, 000webhost is easy, fast and with many components.

Buys a $200 forum software to install it on a free host. Fuck logic.

What makes vBulletin so expensive? I Prefer SMF, or PHP Nuke. Of course you can upgrade your 000webhost.com and pay 4.84 $ month, but you don't get so many new features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
You should not have bought something you can't use. You need some web hosting with MySQL and PHP. Host hosts don't let you use VB though...

always time to learn :P

I doubt it's legal if he doesn't even know how to set it up. Nobody must assist you if you're using a nulled version. RTFM

My dad bought me vBulletin 4.0X for my birthday gift, and i know very well on how to set it up, since i am a web developer. I make vBulletin skins for time-passing... XD. I actually doubt that how can you buy something so expensive, and you don't even know how to install it? Shame on you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
View Post
I doubt it's legal if he doesn't even know how to set it up. Nobody must assist you if you're using a nulled version. RTFM
I paid for the license. [Im not using nulled versions.]