MySQL Query problem.

Код:
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1732) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1780) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1844) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1856) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1868) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1880) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1892) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1904) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1917) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1930) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1942) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1954) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1966) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1978) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(1990) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(2004) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(2049) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
C:\Users\Ingmar\Desktop\Breaking Red County\gamemodes\BLSGM.pwn(2092) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_query"
What the fuck? I need help with this.

At the top:

#include <a_mysql>
and use BlueG's his plugin/include.

I have it already, I but that new plugin uses some kind of a cache or something, and I have no idea how to work with it.

The new version R7 dont use anymore mysql_query its use mysql_function_query( connectionHandle, query[], bool:cache, callback[], format[], {Float,_}:... ) https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564 check it

Ugh, I dont understand that at all, what do I have to do to get my server working? Someone explain me please?

If you look at the link Doreto gave you, you will find that mysql_query is R5 and R6 compatible only. In R7, it looks like equivalent functions are mysql_function_query or mysql_query_callback. The latter has a wiki entry that you can read about here: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/MySQL#mysql_query_callback

I would suggest reading that wiki entry, understanding it, and replacing all your usages of mysql_query to mysql_query_callback.

I dont understand it still. Im not going to rebuild the whole fucking mysql system to get it working, so just explain it to me!

You'll have to rebuild it, because there's no more support for unthreaded queries. If you don't want to rebuild it, you need to go back to R6-2. I do not recommend it. Read AndreT's tutorial in the tutorial section.

Can someone rebuild it for me or something? Im kinda a new with this MySQL thing and I bought this GM for $150, it has UCP, alot of dynamic systems and shit, I make the person who will help me with this an administrator on my server.

Oh, anyone has R6 a_mysql.inc ? The one that is on BlueGs page is taking to R7 -.-.