Hosted Tab Problems

Hello guys.

Yes, I know this issue has been posted a lot and I think I made a thread about this long time ago. Currently there are 200+ servers on the hosted tab and it keeps increasing every month because hosts and other sources sell the hosted space. I think there should be a temporary stop to this so more new users can't purchase it. Adding servers to your game-mp list should be disabled. There used to be like 80 servers on hosted list and now there are 200. I understand it makes a lot of money but the hosted tab doesn't really serve any purpose anymore.

Maybe just sour grapes that your server is not in the hosted tab
No offence intended.

In that case new servers wont get a chance, instead old servers which are in hosted tab for a quater must be eliminated from that tab like a renewsystem 'after you have your server in hosted tab for a quater, it automatically shifts to internet tab and that server then cant be in hosted tab for another 6 months , if this idea is applied there can be a proper flow with less conflicts.

SA-MP community is growing so the number of servers on hosted tab list will grow too.

New servers need chance to try to success and become popular.

My clients with hosted tab listings always have online players and stable player base, so I would say it serves some purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe just sour grapes that your server is not in the hosted tab
No offence intended.
My server is actually on hosted tab. You must feel silly now. No offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
My server is actually on hosted tab. You must feel silly now. No offense
No, not at all. Takes a lot more than you.
Can't see why your whinging on then, unless your after saving cash.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, not at all. Takes a lot more than you.
Can't see why your whinging on then, unless your after saving cash.
Saving cash? If there would be less servers on hosted tab, ho would i save cash? You don't make any sense. I think a reasonable amount of servers on hosted tab is 100 or under it. I don't think the purpose of hosted tab was having 200+ servers on it with more than 50 empty.

If people want to pay to be in the hosting tab, let them. Stop whinging. There's nothing you can do about it.
Deal with it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If people want to pay to be in the hosting tab, let them. Stop whinging. There's nothing you can do about it.
Deal with it.
If you're annoyed by me "whinging" then you are free to leave this thread, no one is holding you back. I am voicing concerns that I bet a lot of people have here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kep
Посмотреть сообщение
In that case new servers wont get a chance, instead old servers which are in hosted tab for a quater must be eliminated from that tab like a renewsystem 'after you have your server in hosted tab for a quater, it automatically shifts to internet tab and that server then cant be in hosted tab for another 6 months , if this idea is applied there can be a proper flow with less conflicts.
That idea is perfect.