ID of last vehicle entered

How can i get the vehicle id of the last vehicle the player was in?

Example: I get into an elegy ID: 20, then i exit, and do /lock, then it locks car ID:20

For yourself or for a player like,

/lastvehicle [ID] [CarID]?

Well its not a command to see the last id, its used so the player, once he leaves the car, he can use /lock and it locks that car. "that car" is the ID of the last car he was in

Oh? So like a string sent to the player of his vehicle ID?

I'm honestly not understanding your question/request.

Okay, so, a player enters vehicle ID: 20, (not the actual model id but the unique id it is given when spawned). So now he has "ownership" of vehicle ID: 20. When he exits the car, and does: /lock, it locks ONLY vehicle ID: 20. And another player tries to enter it, and it says "blah blah car is locked"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnG.Scot_MisCuDI
Посмотреть сообщение
How can i get the vehicle id of the last vehicle the player was in?

Example: I get into an elegy ID: 20, then i exit, and do /lock, then it locks car ID:20
Make a global variable:

new LastVehicle[MAX_PLAYERS];

OnPlayerStateChange, when he actually enters a vehicle, do:

LastVehicle[playerid] = GetVehicleID(playerid);

Then it will just set that variable to every vehicle he enters, and it won't change until he enters a new vehicle. So to view the last vehicle a player entered, use LastVehicle[playerid]

Okay, so how would i check to see if another player (not ownership of that ID) enters it while its locked and he gets ejected?

My guess would be you have the array PlayerInfo assigned to MAX_PLAYERS with enumerator of pKeys.
So it would go.
pawn Код:
OnPlayerExitVehicle //bla bla
Lastcar[playerid] = vehicleid //bla blah
CMD:lock(playerid, params[])
{
     if(lastcar[playerid] != PlayerInfo[playerid][pKeys]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You do not own that vehicle.");
     else
     {
             //lock
      }
      return 1;
}