1 year since 22nd July 2011 - Norway Terror Actions

Today it's 1 year since the Norway mass killer, Anders Behring Breivik, murdered 77 innocent people (most of them youths). The rememberation of this date started already yesterday, when Bruce Springsteen performed a wonderful concert at Valle Hovin. In Norway we celebrate the victims and the love and hope the whole nation showed after the horrifying actions. Many people feared this would just be a day for publicity for the killer, but we won't let that happend! Along with markings of the date in Norway, there will be ceremonies in other Nordic countries such as Denmark, Sweden & Finland too.

Live stream of the main-ceremony (there are local ones) for those who are interested: http://direkte.vg.no/studio/ettarsdagen (PS. It's in Norwegian)

As the famous words of Helle Gannestad: "If a man can show so much hate; imagine how much love we all can show together"

Peace! (Also, no bullshit)

#OSLOVE

*Thanks to the mod who deleted the posts and not the whole thread*

I give my best wishes to the families of those who lost their loved ones. It's terrible to see people in this world are capable of such things.

The majority of things people do are done unconsciously. Everything that happened, can't be changed. There's only present moment - the now, past only remains tangled in our minds. So whatever goes through your mind, it's just a thought.

Ehh, nowadays there's mass killers everywhere, just recently there was a shooting in a cinema in Colorado.
Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the families and people who had to experience this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehh, nowadays there's mass killers everywhere, just recently there was a shooting in a cinema in Colorado.
Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the families and people who had to experience this.
It just happened 2 days before, at the premiere of the movie The Dark Knight Rises. A lunatic shot few moviegoers and injured few too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
It just happened 2 days before, at the premiere of the movie The Dark Knight Rises. A lunatic shot few moviegoers and injured few of em' too.
A few? He killed 12 of them, 11 are still critical wounded in the hospital. Over 50 wounded in total.

I wouldn't call that a few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael23
Посмотреть сообщение
A few? He killed 12 of them, 11 are still critical wounded in the hospital. Over 50 wounded in total.

I wouldn't call that a few
I couldn't recall the exact number so i refered it as few.

Let's not drift of, this is about what happend in Norway, let's not get this thread deleted.

It's horrific that something like this happend and happens, my best wishes towards the families that lost someone to something so meaningless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
It's tragic, makes you wonder what caused their mind to explode and make them do these kind of things.

Also, is summer time the high-season for terror actions, or is it just me? Looks like it D:

This is tragic.

OFF Topic: This day is also my birthday.