Wich Game mode Script is Esay to Use / Learn

Hello to all.
Now i have Holidays. so i have more Free time.
And i Want to Learn to Script.
I Read more Topics in SA-MP , Wikisamp .
But still i does not start to Learn Script. for it, i like to have Smiple Or Easy RP Game Script. to put in my home pc
and try to Edit.
Aslo When you Guys Knew About Script. Please Give me some Tips to Seclect a RPgame script to learn the Script.
And some another tips also. When it was use full for me i give +Rep
Help me !

I personally think the DM servers, and/or the type of freeroam/drifting servers are the easiest to do as it requires little experience.

If you want to learn quick, I suggest using roleplay scripts, as you can learn alot from them.

dm/tdm. easy to make and can be done in 2-3 weeks(maybe less).

Okey. But Give me some RP/DM server Name, wich is Relesed and the same time used easy Scripts?

make tdm like police vs terrorist . and when u completed give me too download link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend+
Посмотреть сообщение
make tdm like police vs terrorist . and when u completed give me too download link
This post is 100% useless. Read my Topic Befor post. i asking help to Learn Script.! not makeing Script and Giveong !!!!

You can find lot's of release tdm/dm/stunt/rp or just about any other gamemodes in the gamemodes section of this forum. You can use it or take it as a way to learn scripting

You are totally wrong. If you make a script in several weeks, i won't expect anything special. A good script requires much time to make it, I'm scripting for a TDM server and it takes time and really not easy to script when you have to make your server special, not like others and so.