Funniest ban you made/ received.

We have all been banned at least once, or banned someone at least once.
What was the funniest one you can recall?

Mine was once when I told my head admin I was going to the store and if anyone came looking for me to tell them I was at the store. I didn't go, I was testing him. Then i changed my IP and joined as New_Player and I said, "Who is the owner here?" and he Said, "I am and you aren't welcome here." and banned me. Then I hopped on to console and banned him. We are friends still, and he was unbanned. (And he learned his lesson) Not really funny, but it's all I got.

Am I Cool Yet?

I haven't been banned or banned someone with funny reason,but I've been jailed for 60 minute,because I told admin that Chuck_Norris can't be kicked (dude logged in with that name)... btw it's pretty much famous server,P%-RP...

lol, i was wrongly banned by myself and the reason was a insult hehe

Err I was on some RP server and I got kicked for the following reason 'Get a Valid RP name'
So I came back with this name:'Valid_RP_Name' and I got banned lol

Haha, that reminds me of when I was banned on NG:RP (Server AD) and I evaded as Wan_Hung_Lo and went 2 months without getting kicked for namechange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]18240[FMB]
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha, that reminds me of when I was banned on NG:RP (Server AD) and I evaded as Wan_Hung_Lo and went 2 months without getting kicked for namechange.
Lol nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songason
Посмотреть сообщение
Err I was on some RP server and I got kicked for the following reason 'Get a Valid RP name'
So I came back with this name:'Valid_RP_Name' and I got banned lol
LOL
Btw, last month, I accidentally banned an admin xD (wrong id)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL
Btw, last month, I accidentally banned an admin xD (wrong id)
Lol I always ban myself acidentally on my mc server

lol Only time I banned myself on my minecraft server was when my admins were fucking off and one of them did /force trentmc /ban trentmc 69 LOOL
I was banned for 69 days for the reason LOOL by myself -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]18240[FMB]
Посмотреть сообщение
lol Only time I banned myself on my minecraft server was when my admins were fucking off and one of them did /force trentmc /ban trentmc 69 LOOL
I was banned for 69 days for the reason LOOL by myself -.-
Well I am lazy so take this for example:
I want to ban Songwriter, and my IGN is Songason; so I just do /ban Song (i mean to ban songwriter lol), buuuut the system is a bitch and choses me first. So I get banned, and I own a pretty big server so it happens like twice a week lol