[GameMode] SATDM~RP.:"V11.5 Final":."0.3b/c/d XREVOLUTIONX" -=Revolution Release!=-

release it on christmas! i think its one of the best scripts on here! that will get the holiday spirit going!

lol maybe i inadvertantly invented a streamer that replaces glass when the streamer process runs pimp <<<---- i wish :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakari111
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakari111
Quote:

E:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\gamemodes\SATDM~RP+XSVM+LAdmin.pwn(40 ) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "samp_zones"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Any help, Please?
now thats solved but;
Quote:

E:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\include\samp_zone.inc(560) : warning 219: local variable "b" shadows a variable at a preceding level
E:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\include\samp_zone.inc(592) : warning 219: local variable "b" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.

This will be fixed in beta 3 ^^
I think this may be the cause of crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelator
On /buybiz, it all the time shows up "You already own this biz", and on /sellbiz, "You dont own any businesses"

Some cars are misplaced and such, but hardly any biggies..
delete all of the files from "scriptfiles\SYS_SAVE"

hi i dunno if you remeber me but i was on your server wen beta 1 came out (uTa)Zavvy

Anyways im payin for a host on my server and it runs linux
im experienceing crashing wen players join

My thoughts its the linux

i dunno wat to do

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ███▓▒░[GoD
MoNeYPiMp░▒▓███ ]

DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS AT ALL, EVEN IF YOU MODIFIED THE SCRIPT IN ANY WAY, IF I CATCH YOU REMOVING CREDITS EVEN IF YOU MODIFIED IT, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU ARE BANNED!!!

COPYRIGHT MoNeYPiMp™ ©2008

All I can say is....WOW. But any one would do that, its very long in pawn. Oh, If you want For that Copyright thing, you could use this.."Copyright ©2008 MoNeYPiMp™", I just added that © thing.

Still get the same errors, please, release a fix for those zones error
Or is there anyway to remove the zone plugin so there will be no more crash ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavvy
hi i dunno if you remeber me but i was on your server wen beta 1 came out (uTa)Zavvy

Anyways im payin for a host on my server and it runs linux
im experienceing crashing wen players join

My thoughts its the linux

i dunno wat to do

Thanks
Rename the amx file to "satdm" i found the file name actually crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ETP
Blazer[L] ]
Quote:
MoNeYPiMp░▒▓███ ]

DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS AT ALL, EVEN IF YOU MODIFIED THE SCRIPT IN ANY WAY, IF I CATCH YOU REMOVING CREDITS EVEN IF YOU MODIFIED IT, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU ARE BANNED!!!

COPYRIGHT MoNeYPiMp™ ©2008

All I can say is....WOW. But any one would do that, its very long in pawn. Oh, If you want For that Copyright thing, you could use this.."Copyright ©2008 MoNeYPiMp™", I just added that © thing.
Thanks i was looking for this ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anruyn
Still get the same errors, please, release a fix for those zones error
Or is there anyway to remove the zone plugin so there will be no more crash ?
What zone errors? if something is wrong YOU did it, make sure EVERY SINGLE scriptfile from the archive is there, and try renaming the amx file to "satdm"

Quote:
MoNeYPiMp░▒▓███ ]
What zone errors? if something is wrong YOU did it, make sure EVERY SINGLE scriptfile from the archive is there, and try renaming the amx file to "satdm"
I mean sometines the zones are bugged and because of this :

Quote:

E:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\gamemodes\SATDM~RP+XSVM+LAdmin.pwn(40 ) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "samp_zones"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Personnaly I didnt touch anything, I just renamed the .amx in satdm, but still ...

Is my server.cfg ok ?

Quote:

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ******
maxplayers 32
port 7777
hostname [SATDM] Blackout's Server
gamemode 0 satdm 1
filterscripts deathmenu adminspec vactions
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.blackout.com
anticheat 0

Anyway, I have a friend, and we tested the servers, he crashes very rarely, I crashes every 3 to 4 minutes

omg no matter how many times i say it people, don't understand!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE FILE FROM THE ARCHIVE, INCLUDES/SCRIPTFILES/GAMEMODES

HOW CAN PEOPLE THINK A SCRIPT WILL WORK WITH FILES MISSING, THAT IS TRULY STUPID!!!!

Quote:
MoNeYPiMp░▒▓███ ]Rename the amx file to "satdm" i found the file name actually crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_and_furius
try changing the name of the amx and the pwn to just satdm since i did that it dosent crash (odd)
Told ya

Quote:
MoNeYPiMp░▒▓███ ]
omg no matter how many times i say it people, don't understand!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE FILE FROM THE ARCHIVE, INCLUDES/SCRIPTFILES/GAMEMODES

HOW CAN PEOPLE THINK A SCRIPT WILL WORK WITH FILES MISSING, THAT IS TRULY STUPID!!!!
i think they did already the first post said but u have a typo on your script so thats why it doesnt work :P
but i fixed it myself so everyone should do that too :P

Shit, I'm not to download :/ someone help me? please

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My best speed on the train is 80 whit a cheat but the train cannot move that fast because it will break down.

Money Pimp, I created a house but its not appearing in the Scriptfiles/SATDM/houses/

How to save a house in a file.

Teddy, tell me that cheat. I wanna download it

i forgot how its called but i know i downloaded on ****** SA-MP cheat
and the icon its like a pepper

Money Pimp, when I create a house with command /housemansion then a green icon appears and when I reboot the server the icon disappears. why?

Please tell me the whole process to build a house and what are the commands I need to use.

to create a house u must put the cords it the mod and make an house file whit the others.

Teddy, I didn't asked that question to you. Its Money Pimp mod and he knows better than everyone and he is the only one who can help me about his mod.

By the way, I asked you a download link and you fooled me.

man il let u think what u want i'm off.