[FilterScript] Las Ventures Sheriffs Department

Hey SAMP community im Austin_Rapter the co-founder of Ultra-Gaming and im releasing one of my new maps with working keypad witch you have to input a password
Credit to: clarencecuzz for the password dialog code that i remade to work with OnPlayerKeyStateChange
Image Below to worry i didnt put the doors in for a simple reason that im not telling you, making all of this took me about 4 hours including mapping

Quote:

Commands:
Quote:

/lvsd this teleports you to the police station its self

Quote:

More Info:
This filter script uses a easy to use door open/close speed system

by changing 0.50 to whatever number you want i dont recommend that you change it above 0.60 above this may be too fast , also by changing 1998 to what ever code you want i also don't recommend that you make this over 20 characters

Quote:

thanks for reading this and here is the downloadPlease give credit if you plan to use this on your server

Quote:

Copyright 2012
please do not re-upload this script
please do not say this script is yours
please ask me before making mirrors

Sorry to say but this looks like a building with chairs and desks, nothing more.

What that guy said ^ but either way, it's ehhh? Okay..

well its your opinions millan you can use it for you sheriffs department
but it does have keypad / password doors and cells but i dont care you could release shit Goru some day and ill say it shit but again that an opinion and you can think what you think

I'm glad you feel that way, that's a way of dedication. I'm not saying it's bad, you can just do better. That's a compliment if you ask me, POTENTIAL. (=

no i didn't mean it in that way i knew what you meant but you could release something and i could say its crap if you know what i mean