Warning 203 :

Hey , I get this warnings :
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buyadmin"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "cmds"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "contact"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "credits"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "help"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "races"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "rules"
C:\Documents and Settings\nearCry\Desktop\ASTA\filterscripts\ladmin.pwn(7742) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "teles"
At includes I have :
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <lethaldudb2>
#include < foreach	>
#include < sscanf2  >
#include <  Dini    >
#include <  dudb    >
And the command is :
Код:
COMMAND:blabla(playerid, params[])
And the rest of the commands is with dcmd_..
Thx.

Im not sure but you cant use zcmd and dcmd

Seems like you have alot of stuff which you dont use.
look for "new buyadmin" etc and just delete it.

Oh , thx , I will make the commands with dcmd

@RedFusion I don't have a new lalal

Search for the items that shows up in the compiler, and delete them. Make a backup first.

Search-And-Replace everything with ZCMD would be much easier in my opinion. You can just replace (press CTRL+H) dcmd_ with CMD:. Then delete OnPlayerCommandText and you're done.

dude u have use those symbols for example
pawn Код:
new gangzone;
gangzone = GangZoneCreate(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:maxx, Float:maxy)