A test.

I found this test from another website, it is not a long test, it includes one .jpg image.

WARNINGS

- Avoid staring at the picture for too long
- Avoid eye contact
- If you start feeling a bit awkward, close the picture.
- If you get the feeling you HAVE TO stare at the picture, don't. Close it.

Facts

- The guy who took the pic sent it for analyzing
- The one who investigated the picture went nuts
- They tried to publish it in a magazine, but it just showed a black dot.

REMEMBER, IT'S A TEST. AFTER 5 FIRST PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THEIR FEELINGS/SIGHTS AND SUCH AFTER SEEING THE PICTURE, THIS POST CHANGES.

[b]Click here to see the picture

Remember to post your sights/feeling and thoughts.

Ahha, now everyone can view it http://paranormaaliblogi.files.wordp...libloginet.jpg [me=Boylett]will destroy the world.[/me]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett
Ahha, now everyone can view it http://paranormaaliblogi.files.wordp...libloginet.jpg [me=Boylett]will destroy the world.[/me]
Uh, it's in the first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
REMEMBER, IT'S A TEST. AFTER 5 FIRST PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THEIR FEELINGS/SIGHTS AND SUCH AFTER SEEING THE PICTURE, THIS POST CHANGES.

I stared at the picture & now im under her control

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
Some parts get changed, the pic won't get removed.

2 more posts to go...

I seriously doubt a series of binary characters which happen to form that picture when decoded using the jpg format have anything to do with paranormal.

Quote:
I seriously doubt a series of binary characters which happen to form that picture when decoded using the jpg format have anything to do with paranormal.
It's a test that checks what effect does the word WARNINGS make to people, it has nothing to do with paranormal you can clearly see that.

I can see photoshop clearly, get me your picture & i'll make it like that too!