Farming Simulator 2011, anyone?

I'm pretty bored at the moment and I feel like playing something like Farming Simulator 2011 again, but the main problem is that the game is pretty boring if you're not playing any serious multi player. I'm wondering, is there anyone who has got this game (legal) and feels like playing it?

Retired SA-MP/PAWN scripter, do not contact me ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
fuuuuuu what about our project ):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
I'm pretty bored at the moment and I feel like playing something like Farming Simulator 2011 again, but the main problem is that the game is pretty boring if you're not playing any serious multi player. I'm wondering, is there anyone who has got this game (legal) and feels like playing it?
I Just ordered the game it looks pretty interesting.

I'd play with you, but you know, I have a life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
I'd play with you, but you know, I have a life..
So how about you don't reply and focus on your ego-centered life?

A farming simulator? I really can't be bothered to get the meme, but r u srs or just trollin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
View Post
A farming simulator? I really can't be bothered to get the meme, but r u srs or just trollin'?
I used to play it with a friend a long time ago, but he lost interest and after a while I did too (considering I had nobody else to play with ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
View Post
It's actually a pretty awesome game. Especially with the mods that have been created for it as well. Some people that like just shooting people all day, typing commands and sitting on their computer won't enjoy it as much as others that love simulations and are interested in how farming life works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
So how about you don't reply and focus on your ego-centered life?
okay brb lol

Oh come on now, if I wanted to do shit that I could do irl, I'd go outside and garden. Whole purpose of games is to escape from the real world, no?