I need help with my own server...

Ok so I started making server yesterday and I've done some tricks, installed filterscripts, plugins etc. But I still need help to make the server better, especially with the command/rcon thing. I installed LuxAdmin script and made myself admin lvl 5. Then I installed Gagi's Dynamic House System but the commands don't work, it says I have to be RCON admin... And when I try to login rcon, it says I'm already logged in.

Then I don't have any vehicles on the server. All the interiors of GTA SA seem to be good and I can enter them. Some buildings have a blue house tag in front of them saying ''business''. Yea, I would like to give them some meaning, price etc...

So here are some things that I would need help with:

Right filterscripts, working with each other
RCON admin?
Vehicles to server
Possibility to buy/sell/rent businesses, houses and vehicles
/help thing, that gives players a screen in front of them with many possible features.

Is this a big deal? If someone wants to help me personally and in real time, you can add me in skype (hextherex) or msn (doomstar92@hotmail.com)

Thanks.

Haha - are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Micha
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha - are you serious?
Maybe

What? Did I say something bad? :/

I think you are a newbie in samp scripting.
But search well before you post.
Here's the biz system.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=31653
Here's the house system.
forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=23051
And for help commands you must create it with fuction sendclientmessage to message player.
To add vehicles you must use function addstaticvehicleex.
Well,if you want to make help command and add vehicle go to the website link below.
wiki.sa-mp.com
To learn basic scripting.
That will help you to create /help command and add vehicles

Yes, I'm newbie. I started about 10 hours ago And I don't have previous experience in coding or scripting but I can edit those if I read a little about the thing.

But thanks, I will see those...

Where can I find coordinates for the properties?

use /save and on SAMP Folder appears

Ok... so I have to walk to every property and write save, then add those coordinates etc to script with pawno? Wow that's a lot work, but I have time. Do I walk inside the houses or just in front of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexTheRex
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok... so I have to walk to every property and write save, then add those coordinates etc to script with pawno? Wow that's a lot work, but I have time. Do I walk inside the houses or just in front of it?
Where ever, You want them to spawn, Inside or outside, Which ever position you do save in, thats where it saves.

Anyway, Dont make a server, if u dont know how, and look on ******, for scripting advices. I can still help you.