[FilterScript] New EZRULES with /CREDITD, /HELP in DIALOG STYLE MSGBOX for NEBIES SERVERS

I did this in a minute or so just for newbies, i've been scripting 6months now but havnt got a ggod idea for a script to post yet. WHY? Because dont want to make something that already exist....Yes i know there's alot like this.."like this" not exactly like it though!! jus doin' this for newbies that want their /rules/credit/help in 1 filterscript

Guys I dont care if you hate cuz IF YOU HATE, SOMEONE ELSE WILL APPRECIATE!! criticizm is GOOD!

Just extract then copy and paste the .pwn and the .amx file in you filterscript
and put ezrules in you server.cfg after the world "filterscript" thats it!!!
COMMAND = /rules for //rules /credit for //credit /help for //help

Yes i hate it. Newbies can keep going to wiki and see basic script. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes i hate it. Newbies can keep going to wiki and see basic script. LOL
why go to wiki when something is free and already done for them?? Get IT!!!!!
would be wasting time to try and doing it off wiki when You guys including myself is doing it for them...lmao SEE THE IRONY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObviousPotato
Посмотреть сообщение
ROFLOL for that pic ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by cree
Посмотреть сообщение
why go to wiki when something is free and already done for them?? Get IT!!!!!
would be wasting time to try and doing it off wiki when You guys including myself is doing it for them...lmao SEE THE IRONY
Wasting time? ALready done? Why do they learn to do something by theirself? Everytime they'll do copy & paste, c'mon dude use your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cree
Посмотреть сообщение
ROFLOL for that pic ^^
He put the pic for the same reason i said.

Edit: I took a look at the code, and WTF. 3 lines? Dude that's not even a good example and they dont even why did you put these lines there.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Wasting time? ALready done? Why do they learn to do something by theirself? Everytime they'll do copy & paste, c'mon dude use your brain.

He put the pic for the same reason i said.

Edit: I took a look at the code, and WTF. 3 lines? Dude that's not even a good example and they dont even why did you put these lines there.
like i said "basic" "newbies" a little clucker ask me to put it up and dis is d only means of communication between me n him kuz i dont take kind to those chat softwares!!! if u read the license agreement then you would know why!!!!! storing our private informarmation including chat logging and file transfer logging stored.

P.S. I mod, script, create, for three games rightnow "GTA SAMP-HALO-CODMW3" i have many files but most personal to my servers. in time i will release my samp scripts to the pulblic kuz started this january and mastered scripting so thinking about quitting.

So release something useful, not for newbies which is like 1 - 2 per day. Who do you think care about this? Many users here want to open a advance scripting topic because they're fed up to see things like this around.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So release something useful, not for newbies which is like 1 - 2 per day. Who do you think care about this? Many users here want to open a advance scripting topic because they're fed up to see things like this around.
ok i get you....working on something for the public as we speak....