see vehicles OnPlayerRequestClass ?

before any of you post i have to say
that yes i tried setting the player + the vehicles Interior + Vertual Wolrd but dont work.

What i also found out is that after the player spawns and i run the exact same code you can see teh vehicles.
so is like your not allowed to see vehicles under OnPlayerRequestClass

From what I know, is not even possible.

i had a Derby server and i done this in there it worked but sinc 0.3e i think is removed ?
i dont know :X

Some time ago I saw a topic with the same problem.

- I didn't find it

It seems you can not stream vehicles in the default class selection. (Seen this issue in other topics)

However, by making a custom class select, you will be able to have vehicles in it.

Each time they go onto the class selection put the player in each vehicle as passenger then below set their position.

Once they spawn set the variable to 0 so when they go back on class if the variable is 0 0 put them in cars.

So atleast then if you go on class to next skin it don't put you in the cars everytime, only if you spawn then reclass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Each time they go onto the class selection put the player in each vehicle as passenger then below set their position.

Once they spawn set the variable to 0 so when they go back on class if the variable is 0 0 put them in cars.

So atleast then if you go on class to next skin it don't put you in the cars everytime, only if you spawn then reclass.
Doesn't have to be passenger, as I use PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, Current_Vehicle[playerid], 0); and it works FINE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesn't have to be passenger, as I use PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, Current_Vehicle[playerid], 0); and it works FINE.
It only makes the radio come on in which people don't want...

@Edit deletes