Is there a way to change a vehicle model's skin for someone?

Hello,
I am creating a war system, and i want to be able to change the skins of vehicles for that player to a certain skin. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,
stormchaser206

What do you mean by vehicle skin? You can change the color and paintjob of a vehicle, but the changes would be seen by all players.

Like for example, since the normal hunter is an AH-64 apache, and i have a Mi-24 Hind skin, can i change it for a certain player to the Hind?

No, you can't.

It depends. If you are a normal player on a server no you cannot. However if you own a server you could provide a custom .img to you're players to make the server more fun/realistic. This can also be useful if you have maps which are not supported by SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasP
Посмотреть сообщение
It depends. If you are a normal player on a server no you cannot. However if you own a server you could provide a custom .img to you're players to make the server more fun/realistic. This can also be useful if you have maps which are not supported by SAMP.
The gamemode is actually CnR, the war system is just part of it. And the person gets the skin when he joins the war, and loses the skin when he leaves the war.