[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Barocu
Посмотреть сообщение
there is a bug in streamer you can see objects only from a small distance..Createdinamicobjects..i have only 3000 objects..
can someone tell me what to do?or what it is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGameR
Посмотреть сообщение
how to fix this please I'm stuck
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\UG RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(334) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\UG RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(356) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\UG RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(378) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerDisconnect")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.
Et les includes а tu bien mit "include <streamer>"`?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J@bb@Wockeez
Посмотреть сообщение
Et les includes а tu bien mit "include <streamer>"`?
Oui

I can use the streamer v2.6 for the 0.3e without to use the news functions? Because since the 0.3e the ram has tripled.

Use 2.6.1 for 0.3e.

Version 2.6.1 supports the 0.3e-1000p server?

Hello,

I am having an issue with race checkpoints and regular checkpoints. Whenever a player enters a race checkpoint that is near or touches a regular checkpoint, the script seems to be calling both OnPlayerEnterDynamicRaceCheckpoint (called first) and OnPlayerEnterDynamicCheckpoint (called secondly). However, the player never actually enters the regular checkpoint but it is acting as if they did.

This problem didn't exist on 2.6 (0.3d R2) but has popped up upon upgrading to 2.6.1 (0.3e). Tested on both linux and windows servers while using the latest include/plugin version and it occurs on both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoRus
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it should, since there is no separate version for 0.3d-800p server before.

Hey,

dunno if its a known bug, but "IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP" always returns 0.
Tested on a Blank Script with the latest Plugin and include..

The Callbacks work flawless..

Hope this can easily be fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoRus
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. On Goggle Project there is 1000p version.

Someone needs to update the Audio Plugin as well and put it on ****** Projects.

streamer not working properly in my srever objects not showing :

I think the "Streamer_Update" is not really needed, because the plugin updates the most things automatically if something happens.
For example if you create an object with CreateDynamicObject it will stream in for players immediately, not at the next update.

But I'm not 100% sure about this for SetFloatData.
You could test this really easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
I think the "Streamer_Update" is not really needed, because the plugin updates the most things automatically if something happens.
For example if you create an object with CreateDynamicObject it will stream in for players immediately, not at the next update.

But I'm not 100% sure about this for SetFloatData.
You could test this really easily.
I guess not if you haven't turned on the Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate. I've tested previously on 2.6, and things don't show up when I'm standing and create them. If I added a Streamer_Update, they show up.

i have question
how can i set the x y z coords of the attached 3d text label ?
pawn Код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer , attachedvehicle);

EDIT: nvm i had to read more ^^

Streamer_SetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_3D_TEXT_LABEL, 3dText , E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z, Float);

Incognito, at checkpoints, before showing another one, use DisablePlayerCheckpoint, to prevent the bug with 'new checkpoint have old checkpoints' size'.

AttachObjectToPlayer + AttachObjectToObject - Please edit for the 0.3d version, if you can.

AttachObjectToPlayer doesn't exists since 0.3a.
Streamers need a player version of the functions you mentioned to work. There is no AttachPlayerObjectTo(Player)Object, so it can't be added.

Similar questions has been asked for thousand times. I think an FAQ section should be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
AttachObjectToPlayer doesn't exists since 0.3a.
Streamers need a player version of the functions you mentioned to work. There is no AttachPlayerObjectTo(Player)Object, so it can't be added.

Similar questions has been asked for thousand times. I think an FAQ section should be made.
AttachObjectToPlayer what do you mean does not exist? it works.

AttachPlayerObjectToPlayerObject is deprecated

Is it me or OnPlayerEditDynamicObject isn't getting called?