server type

what type of server is better a msql or none msql i would really appreciate the feed back

i think MySql or SQlite as they are compatible with internet profiles..
You should make it a MySql server.

It all depends on what you want to do. If you want to be able to write SQL queries to manage your data then you'll need to use MySQL or SQLite.

ok ok. cause i am currently mapping and i am wondering which method 2 script because it is gonna be a rp server and i wanna make it up to make it up to date not like any of those half dead servers that have alot of ddos And server down time. no matter how long it takes i want to be able to put things in place to go right to avoid all things because i am also working on more releases to release here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapstar2020
Посмотреть сообщение
ok ok. cause i am currently mapping and i am wondering which method 2 script because it is gonna be a rp server and i wanna make it up to make it up to date not like any of those half dead servers that have alot of ddos And server down time. no matter how long it takes i want to be able to put things in place to go right to avoid all things because i am also working on more releases to release here.
At this point I would go with what you already know as you seem to be a beginner, if you code it properly then it shouldn't be to hard later down the road to convert it to use MySQL or SQLite if you need to.

does it have a converter or i would have to learn msql or sqlite in order to covert. and is it possible to have msql/sqlite stuff mix with regular server stuff

help me!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapstar2020
Посмотреть сообщение
does it have a converter or i would have to learn msql or sqlite in order to covert. and is it possible to have msql/sqlite stuff mix with regular server stuff
You would have to learn about MySQL/SQLite in order to change your script to use it. What do you mean by mixing? There's nothing wrong with using flat files for some things and MySQL/SQLite for others, whatever floats your boat.

i mean none mqsl and msql or sqlite both in the same script mixing the two types