Security Question

Hi all, i want to make for my Gamemode something like login dialog, when you enter the server the security question dialog appear and then the login one.

I need this thing for my account, when somebody tries to enter with my name account on the server, a little security for my account

I hope you guys understand what im tryng to say, sorry for my bad english.

Well, you should let players register there account and let them set a password.
When they reconnect on that name, you check if that name already exist, if it does, you let them enter there password, if it doesn't you let them register.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
View Post
Well, you should let players register there account and let them set a password.
When they reconnect on that name, you check if that name already exist, if it does, you let them enter there password, if it doesn't you let them register.
Perhaps you should read the topic.

He has already a password thing,he just want add more security with the security question.

Ow, well if I really careful read I can make that up too.
My mistake.

I want to make a dialog box for the secret answer, and i want that box to appear only when you enter on the server with my name.
And if someone try to break my account he can enter because he don't know the answer.

You sould set, when player register his/her acount, than there is question or security key what he must put and cant be the same what he/she puts in password, and than that server saves his/her ip-adress in players folder.
And when player connects to server than server checks is the ip correct or not.
when ip is correct than he/she can play but when its not correct than it asks the security question or key.
Than when he ansvers right than server asks "Is it your ip and sould we save that ip adress?" when jes than server overwrites the players ip.
When he ansvers wrong that security question/ key than he/she gets kicked.