[Tutorial] [TUT] How To Make A Dialog Menu (LIST And MSGBOX Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
Thank you
I dont use Case myself because i think its messy
Maybe its faster but, i use DCMD to commands so the slow dialogs will be alright
dcmd is slower than just a simple strcmp, due to the fact that dcmd uses strcmp and does other stuff along with it. (like calling a function)

@karkanos
pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1487, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Fat Factory - Choose an ID", "ID\tItem\t\t\tPrice\n\n1\tKids Meal\t\t\t$1\n2\tMedium Meal\t\t\t$6\n3\tHuge Meal\t\t\t$10\n4\tSalad Meal\t\t\t$10", "Buy", "Close");
// or better method
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1487, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Fat Factory - Choose a item", "Kids Meal\t\t\t$1\nMedium Meal\t\t\t$6\nHuge Meal\t\t\t$10\nSalad Meal\t\t\t$10", "Buy", "Close");

Hey man this is a nice tutorial. But when i click the quit/cancel button it kicks me from the server. How to solve this problem?

Awesome tut

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't come up all the time? Like maybe once every game month?

How do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
How do you mean?
Like, you dont have to click Continue every time you go on to the server. Only once per player...

I guess not. Thats the only way i think.

Nice tutorial it helped thanks

Nice one but i have a question..

If i make a LIST Dialog style and put 2 choices like Single Weapons \n Multiple Weapons and i choosed Single Weapons and clicked Button 1 (Ok) then i want it to expand another time to give me the list of Single weapons like deagle, shotgun, spas... and choose Multiple weapons and click ok to expand another manu of weapon sets... Finally, how to make 2 dialogs in one?

Thank you so much!

Its a good tutorial for us making a register/login dialog or any weapon and shop dialogs.

Thanks you helped me ! REP

how to make for invite ?

great tutorial, helped me understand dialogs, thanks

Thanks

how to i make categories into DIALOG_STYLE_LIST? i want to make gun shop but i dont want it to be like mess and want to add into categories

+Repped, Amazing tutorial mate, Helped alot, My guide. Would you be able to make an imput dialog tutorial too?

Nice

Simple but good work....

Really useful, as i didn't really know much about dialog's. But add more stuff to the tutorial like Input and all that.