Little error!

Help!

D:\Documents and Settings\Meie\Desktop\nom\samp\ns\gamemodes\bcrp.p wn(989) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Documents and Settings\Meie\Desktop\nom\samp\ns\gamemodes\bcrp.p wn(990) : warning 219: local variable "sendername" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Documents and Settings\Meie\Desktop\nom\samp\ns\gamemodes\bcrp.p wn(4951) : error 004: function "SendTeamMessage" is not implemented
D:\Documents and Settings\Meie\Desktop\nom\samp\ns\gamemodes\bcrp.p wn(4952) : error 004: function "SendTeamMessage" is not implemented
D:\Documents and Settings\Meie\Desktop\nom\samp\ns\gamemodes\bcrp.p wn(496 : error 004: function "SendTeamMessage" is not implemented
D:\Documents and Settings\Meie\Desktop\nom\samp\ns\gamemodes\bcrp.p wn(4969) : error 004: function "SendTeamMessage" is not implemented
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

The first two simply mean that variables with those names have already been declared in that scope.

The rest are showing that you are trying to use a function called "SendTeamMessage" which you don't have and I know it's not part of the official SA-MP API so I don't know what it's supposed to do really or what you want to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
The first two simply mean that variables with those names have already been declared in that scope.

The rest are showing that you are trying to use a function called "SendTeamMessage" which you don't have and I know it's not part of the official SA-MP API so I don't know what it's supposed to do really or what you want to do with it.
Thanks!