[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

ahh yes sorry

Hey Help Do'not Load the Maps

Pd:Sorry not Speaking english

But when i change to createdynamic object editing object is not visible for other players, so it creates not global objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha97
Посмотреть сообщение
But when i change to createdynamic object editing object is not visible for other players, so it creates not global objects
Streamers always/must use PlayerObject, instead of global objects. All the changes made before saving will not be shown to the other players.
Also, try to put -1 into the player parameter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Streamers always/must use PlayerObject, instead of global objects. All the changes made before saving will not be shown to the other players.
Also, try to put -1 into the player parameter.
I am anoob in scripting, tel me pls how to put -1 into the player parameter?

I have a question:
How to initialize points for creating dynamic polygon?

pawn Код:
// Removed

Hi,

may I've got a suggestion: using GetDynamicObjectPos in if-clauses. It could be quite useful and better than using GetDynamicObjectPos(modelid,X,Y,Z);
if(X == 12.3) etc...

Regards, ThomasTailor93

It's not possible. Functions can only return one value, not 3.

Is there a way to monitor what's streamed in at what time?

Yes, thanks, leong124. But how can I download the source from that side?

there is a bug in streamer you can see objects only from a small distance..Createdinamicobjects..i have only 3000 objects..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Barocu
Посмотреть сообщение
there is a bug in streamer you can see objects only from a small distance..Createdinamicobjects..i have only 3000 objects..
Try looking at the last value:

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);

in the streamer include or in the gamemode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.acu
View Post
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel dont work for me, i update the plugin to the last version released for 0.3e and my labels dont appear... why ?
I'm having this problem too

Any ideas why?

Question: is the CreateDynamic3DTextLabel function compatible with Attatch3DTextLabelToPlayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conroy
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm having this problem too

Any ideas why?
Increase the stream distance and don't put more than 1000 objects in a small place. Also, make sure you haven't limited the maximum visible objects using Streamer_VisibleItems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTailor93
Посмотреть сообщение
Question: is the CreateDynamic3DTextLabel function compatible with Attatch3DTextLabelToPlayer?
pawn Код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
Use the attachedplayer parameter. You can't use Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer for streamed texts.

Windows 7, 0.3e with 0.3e streamer plugin:
Quote:

[12.13:08:34] *** Streamer_CallbackHook: Expecting 11 parameter(s), but found 3
[12.13:08:37] *** Streamer_CallbackHook: Expecting 11 parameter(s), but found 3
[12.13:08:40] *** Streamer_CallbackHook: Expecting 11 parameter(s), but found 3

Keeps flooding sometimes.

Is the streamer working with RemoveBuildingForPlayer ? When I try the use this,it gives me Compilation Errors.

So,it is working ? It gives me error like Unknow Symbol : "Playerid"

Edit: My server is 0.3e