Is this Android tablet good?

Microprocessor Cortex A8 - 800 Mhz
Battery 3200 mAh
OS Android 2.3
Network WiFi & GPRS (SIM & Phone functionality)

More info like pics click here

There is a lot of phones out that that is even better, it's not good but it will do the job depending on what you need.

Haha I wouldn't go for it...
First, the processor is way to slow to run todays tasks. I have a phone at the same MHz and it is barely enough.
Second, it does not say anything about the touch screen they use, and you will ONLY look for Capacitive touch screen, or you will regret for what you bought. And after a bit reasearch I found out it uses Resistive Touch Screen. So basicly, DO NOT GET IT.
Third, the resolution on it horrible.
Fourth, the internal memory is not very much at all...
And to end it all, it's probably one of these android tablets that dosn't come with Android Market.

I'm going to have to agree. I'm unsure what the price tag is on it, but Acer makes a tablet that's affordable and significantly better.

Probably one of the better tablets: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16858501029
1.5ghz x 2 cores
1280x800
Android 4.0
$349.99
Cheap tablet with decent specs, bad resolution however: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA10U08R7214
1.2 ghz
800x480
Android 4.0
$127.00

Processor is too slow.

I have samsung galaxy note with 800 mo ram, 2x 1.5ghz processor with HD йcran, and i have samsung galaxy tab 650 mo ram, 2x 1.2ghz with HD йcran but Galaxy tab is good for work and films .

Nowadays, i prefer to get a PDA than a tablet.
Not because of the shitty the pda is, but it's better than a tablet.

I'd rather have an iPad as my tablet to be fair.

I don't like tablets because the size is just awkward to me. Too small to type w/ both hands without looking like some scrunched up hermit....too big to hold in one hand and type (aka PDA). They're just weird. I was all gung-ho over tablets until I started using it...then I realized I just don't feel comfortable using one.

EDIT and yah for a table that processor is a bit slow....

They're good for when your at home.