My server got Botted by RLRPG

Hi i was wondering if anyone Couldt help me , The Don From RLRPG 188.138.79.4:8200
Sended Thousand of bots on my server and made my server get fatal errors :S ,
He made me also lose more then 20 Players

Couldt anybody help me please....

put bot attack protection u can get this from here , serch bot attack then u get protection and if u dint get post here i will give link.

Get the FloodControl include from: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=320649 also you could upgrade to 0.3e

ya use above one its good .

ty :")

idk how to put in in or sumething pls help ?

Also, if you have proof (joins/leave messages with IP) of it coming from that server, you can send it with all information to team@sa-mp.com

Servers are not allowed to attack other servers.

And if it comes from their server IP, they are also abusing their host. Look up what host they're using, send the host an e-mail notification about it and most likely the server will be put offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, if you have proof (joins/leave messages with IP) of it coming from that server, you can send it with all information to team@sa-mp.com

Servers are not allowed to attack other servers.

And if it comes from their server IP, they are also abusing their host. Look up what host they're using, send the host an e-mail notification about it and most likely the server will be put offline.
Good point actually, if it is indeed coming from any host here it would be put offline for abuse.