How to create roleplay script

Hello, me and my friends are gonna try to make some roleplay script. Now the only thing we need is help, it would be lovely if someone here can help us creating the script or give us some guides.
It would be nice if you can set some link here of some video how to create roleplay script.

Well there is no easy way of doing this. Your gonna either have to pay for someone to script the GM or learn to script PAWN.

The easiest way most people find to make GM's is to take already custom ones that have been released on the SA:MP forums, and not stolen. Like this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=50967 but I wouldn't go for anything that's too complicated.

If you want to download, there's the Filterscripts forum.
If you want to make one, first you'll need to know Pawn. And you'll need to know Pawn very well in order to make a good functional RP script.
If you want to practice and start basic, you could also download "Getting Started" GM's (Gamemodes), which are the basis of the RP System, and you can upgrade and edit it as you wish.

Why don't you be more creative and make a unique gamemode instead of roleplay ?
It's simple to make your own gamemode. Just look at the scripting tutorials and follow
some of them or you can go ahead and waste $50-$200 for someone to make a roleplay
script from scratch. Your choice.

It is a mystery to me why all these little 14 year olds want to start their own roleplay server. There are literally tons of these servers. 90% of them fail in the first 2 months.

Well best thing is to download a RP GM and try to understand it.....

the thing i can only say is why you are starting making a RP if you are beginner try starting with small GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
It is a mystery to me why all these little 14 year olds want to start their own roleplay server. There are literally tons of these servers. 90% of them fail in the first 2 months.
Are you calling me 14 years old? EVERY Rp servers i have tested is always some Non-rp except C-RP. I play C-RP now and there is no Non-rp. I just want to make for my self and have Rp server with zero non-rp.