Dialog Bug

Hello,

I am not a scripter, no anything.
All I found out was a dialog bug(I don't really think it's a bug, though, but it could be used for advantage on most of 0.3d servers.)
It's a bug when you open a dialog, and then press F6 to pop up chatbox, unlike T, it cannot pop up chatbox while a dialog on as well.

Let me clarify it better:
On a server, they had lots of dialogs, and a free-roam mode and a DM Mode(S4S Server, yes)
However, I wanted to test out this bug first, so.. what I did was the following:

When I was on DM Mode, I used /shop(Weapon dialog popped-up), then I pressed F6(Chatbox popped up), I wrote, /freeroam(To get outside to SanAndreas map, spawn cars, be free, etc.), then I used F6(again) to /kill so I could spawn outside, when I died, I spawned, and guess what? I spawned with the very same dialog I had spawned before I die, then, I was able to buy weapons.. on freeroam mode, and an administrator almost banned me.. but I told him I'd be reporting this.

====================================

• Get a dialog up
• F6
• Type any command that you think it'd give you advantage
• You've successfully used the bug.

NOTE: As I said before, I DO NOT think this is an official bug, but, as I've also said.. IT could be used to get an unfair advantage on many servers, false bans by Administrators.. etc.. (Bug is rare, I think, nobody knows it..)

Only works on 0.3d, (I tested 0.3b, no work) - 0.3c, I haven't tested yet.

Thank you!

Regards,
Supernatural, from UGP Server!

P.S. If you do not fully understand the bug, I can film it for you.

Well, either way, I don't see why it would have worked before in your story. Even with the bug, the server would just IF your freeroam mode or IF your Regular mode and prevent this. Have you tried the bug on other servers? It sounds more like a local bug.

Then they should check on the dialog response code if you are still in the right world or not. Scripter's fault.

It worked on two servers, and I'm sure it would work on others. Feel free to test.

My game is dead, help me at Client Support Board.