OnPlayerRequestClass help please! [REP+]

closed.

You can't really. AddPlayerClass is run on OnGameModeInit(). You could try using SetPlayerSkin under OnPlayerRequestClass (with a boolean, so it only happens once) and then again under OnPlayerSpawn (toggling the boolean from the previous callback).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorEd22
Посмотреть сообщение
So every time I press F4 and commit suicide, it will take me to the class/skin selection screen; it will load up the last skin I had.

I already have a skin saving system. It currently works but I just need it so when someone has a skin and they decide to re-login or commit suicide to go into the class/skin selection screen, their last skin will show up first. How do I do that? Thanks,
Store the skin used in the player account,call it when a player login and use SetPlayerSkin connected to the skin id stored before.It should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Store the skin used in the player account,call it when a player login and use SetPlayerSkin connected to the skin id stored before.It should work.
I've been trying nearly for a week now and I'm about to give up. Do you think you can help me on this one bit of coding? Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorEd22
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been trying nearly for a week now and I'm about to give up. Do you think you can help me on this one bit of coding? Thanks,
Sure.Just tell me how the skin save/load system works.