[FilterScript] [FS] Flying

I can't get this mod to work, both files are in "filterscripts".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitias
*sigh*

Without looking I assume this is done by getting the drivers keys and using SetVehiclePos which will be choppy as hell but it will still work. the only problem you'll have is gravity. The instant the car goes from point A to point B it sill start falling if there is no ground underneath it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
*sigh*

Without looking I assume this is done by getting the drivers keys and using SetVehiclePos which will be choppy as hell but it will still work. the only problem you'll have is gravity. The instant the car goes from point A to point B it sill start falling if there is no ground underneath it.
Is there any other way then getting keys??
And maybe i will try to lock car in air if it isn't moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
*sigh*
Thank you for your help, it really solved the problem.

hmm, maybe that guy has a point yanno, like a server side injector, also could be used to unhax haxxors if ya know what i mean, but i havnt even posted this yet and im having doubts as to whether that could and/or would work. basically what im trying to add is maybe it is possible with a script or plugin to the server that can affect the clients' memory alloc (LEIK ZOMG SERVER HAS HEX). if its possible for an admin to remotely kill a player or effect their money, stats, HP, armour an stuff, it should be possible.

/ignore if i sound too stoned which i am lol

maybe im giving insight maybe i look like a f00. i dun care aslong as theres a chance i can contribute towards making GTA a better game for us all.

LOLHAX!

Lol, It sounds nice, I will test it

it is possible to do individual gravity, I have seen hackers using something they call "big jumping" and when they jump the jump really high like a low gravity, but everyone elses is fine...

This is propably a mega jump cheat from san andreas. Trainers can enable it in mp, but you cannot do it from pawn.

Hmm i have not tryed the FS yet.

Maybe you want mirror?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloP
Hmm i have not tryed the FS yet.

Maybe you want mirror?
If you wish you can make a mirror.

haha,i've seen this on one server,I thought that it's airbreak,but...

Really nice filterscript,keep it up.

Prodigy @

Download windows samp server,go to it,there is a pawno folder,go open pawn.exe , and click NEW then copy that paste bin and paste on pawno , then do compile and you get .amx which you need to put on filterscripts folder

and then add the name of it on server.cfg line ; filterscripts flying
like that,depends on name

Yeah realy nice ,

Sounds good.
Please add a video also.

thats exactly for me! Thank you dude!

and add in the begining of script: #pragma tabsize 0

Loose identification, Loose identification everywhere..