[FilterScript] Gagi's Dynamic House System

Link delete

No link..? Can someone give me the download link?

Thanks man,Looks Great..but Link :\
No WORK

Nice one and good work !!!! Keep up !

Hey Guys.

I want Help With the House_System,

I have 2 Problems With it.

1. if i buy the house or rent it and i do /enter and /house he told me This is not your house

2.i open the samp-server.exe, he told mi This,

Loading filterscript \'House_System.amx\'...

[21:26:35] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26104) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

[21:26:35] OnFilter

Any one can help mi with that Problem?

how do i be a RCON admin

Nice work their mate , I\'ll be sure to use it sometime.

Awesome

when i add house it doesnt show house name or price and i cant use any commands expet (/chouse)

only /chouse working,other cmds no

this house system always be bugged if i used it with any another filterscript when i add 2 FS and start the server and type /house and press sell it do nothing if anybody know how to fix it tell me

also i'm not waiting Gagi's replie because he will not answer his topic any more if anymore if any pro scripter know how to fix it tell me here or in pm

When im trying to enter the house menu it says: This is not your house

HELP!!

I can not use any of the /house control panel commands like sell, rent, etc. i can only use /chouse. and how can i destroy it ?

um how do i remove the house car?

its awsome bro " +REP " but can u plz tell me how player can see his house cmd?

NOT WORKS ON STREET LIFE !!! many bugs !!!! Noob Script

Lockdoor is awesome

gagi please help me!

the filterscript dont work properly!

1. /rcon login - Succeed!
2. /rcon loadfs House_System - Failed to load!
3. /chouse 2 House 1 0 - Failed! "Unknown Command"

I compiled this filterscript and no errors to compile - Succeed! (if the pawno not compile well?)

The 1.4 version of this filterscript includes a new sscanf but i get this error: "MSVCR100.dll is missing from this computer..." But i downloaded this new sscanf of this website: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/78da4/sscanf.rar
And the sscanf is clean of that error.

The MSVCR100.dll error is strange because i have installed the last 2010 c++ redistributable and no have any changes.

MSVCR100.dll error FIXED! Solution: Just uninstall the version of visual c++ redistributable of your pc, now download and install the version x32 bits (x86) of visual c++ redistributable 2010, if the error stay, uninstall the version x32 bits (x86) and download the x64 bits version, install and verify if the error stay, i recomend restart the pc after installation. And Problem Solved!

(users of 64-bit version only: maybe you want to try install the x32 bits (x86) version if the error remains...)

Links:

32 bits (x86): http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5555

64 bits: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=14632

I have Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 64 bits (All Windows Updates Downloaded).

This is a great filterscript and thanks for watching this reply. -Soon Help-

PD: im bad for english because im spanish

This is an advanced House system,Keep it up

Good Job I'll try it