How can I make GameText everywhere I want ?

I saw in server count down in the bottom .. and it's not exists in the list here -

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GameTextStyle

so - How can I make it ?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tal_peretz
Посмотреть сообщение
I saw in server count down in the bottom .. and it's not exists in the list here -

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GameTextStyle

so - How can I make it ?

Thanks
Have you read the wiki at all?

Use
Код:
~n~
repeatedly until you get the desired position of the text.
Example.
pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~n~~n~~n~Hello World", 3000, 4);
This will create it towards the bottom, I haven't tested it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you read the wiki at all?

Use
Код:
~n~
repeatedly until you get the desired position of the text.
Example.
pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~n~~n~~n~Hello World", 3000, 4);
This will create it towards the bottom, I haven't tested it out.
Thanks.. what about to make count down with TextDraw? I tried to make it but it conflicts with the clock of the server...

I think you should learn how to add textdraws before adding a countdown with them. Once you figure out how. Use TextDrawSetString. I would imagine you would just set a repeating timer and use TextDrawSetString each time you call it via the timer, and use a variable as a countdown. I don't want to go too indepth. There are a lot of tutorials on how to make countdowns with textdraws, you just have to search on ******, or these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you should learn how to add textdraws before adding a countdown with them. Once you figure out how. Use TextDrawSetString. I would imagine you would just set a repeating timer and use TextDrawSetString each time you call it via the timer, and use a variable as a countdown. I don't want to go too indepth. There are a lot of tutorials on how to make countdowns with textdraws, you just have to search on ******, or these forums.
man, I know all this I am a programer like 4 years .. but I have problam in my mode that the TextDraw always conflict because I remove and create them all the time ... Can you give me a tutorial for countdowns with textdraws?