SAMP 18WOS Highway Project[Need scripters and mappers]

Hello SAMP players.

I am here in need for scripters and mappers for the server im working on, I so far have 1 modeler (Excel24) and me. I am also the mapper of the server, I have done a bit of progress to the map, but not that much, also this mod will take place around and outside of San Andreas, as you see this 18WOS project will be only made for trucking servers, it will feature lots of citys and towns. This will be one of the biggest SAMP maps or probably will, I am working also on other terrains such as grass and desert lands..

I could also use a couple of modelers too..

Just shoot me a PM message on if your wanting to help, and I'll reply ASAP.

Looks very cool!!!, Hmm I maybe could help with mapping.. But my computer is broken now :/...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks very cool!!!, Hmm I maybe could help with mapping.. But my computer is broken now :/...
Thanks for taking over SAMPmods, now I will handle the rest since im unbaned, more screens btw..

If you manage to cover an area twice as big as San Andreas with over 20.000 objects you might have the record .
The basic idea you have is not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
If you manage to cover an area twice as big as San Andreas with over 20.000 objects you might have the record .
The basic idea you have is not bad
Thanks, but there will not only be grass, it will also proubly be docklands islands deserts, snow etc..
same as the real 18WOS

im working on something similar so i think that we could help each other

my idea is to make maps all around san andreas out in the sea and consites ect throught the san andreas maps
(i have all the east lv covered and half north lv, quite a few maps in ls)

and i will be working on all the sf west side now but when i have finished i was thinking of making a super highway around all of san andreas and the maps that i got to link them all up together

so if you want to help each other pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAPSTER21
Посмотреть сообщение
im working on something similar so i think that we could help each other

my idea is to make maps all around san andreas out in the sea and consites ect throught the san andreas maps
(i have all the east lv covered and half north lv, quite a few maps in ls)

and i will be working on all the sf west side now but when i have finished i was thinking of making a super highway around all of san andreas and the maps that i got to link them all up together

so if you want to help each other pm me
But the map has already started, so why link up with your map?

I'm a mapper

I'm a scripter and I'm interested.
PM me for more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
But the map has already started, so why link up with your map?
i didnt say link up i said im doing something similar so i help you with things and you help me

i know you started already coz you got pics and same goes for me i got loads of maps in my server already i meant i help you and you help me no link