Problem with mouse!

When i pause my game or i go to my desktop (to put new tracks or somethin') after i return to SAMP i got mouse disabled ''I can't shoot, or move the camera with mouse'' even in the GTA menu it don't want work!

I tried re installing SAMP & GTA SA, deleting ''GTA San Andreas User Files'',... but it didn't fixed the bug.

I've posted this in Cbcnr forums! I got solutions like ''keep pausing unpausing till you get the mouse back, or use ALT+TAB instead of pausing the game,...'' but i think this bug should be fixed in 0.3e

This is not sa-mp bug, I saw this in single player too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownich
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not sa-mp bug, I saw this in single player too.
I'm playin' samp since '09 and GTA SA since '05 and i never had this bug! before!

Anyway do you know how to fix it?

Instead of pausing the game before you go to desktop, just trying holding "alt" then press "esc." When you return to the game you wouldn't have to press esc again. See if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrical
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of pausing the game before you go to desktop, just trying holding "alt" then press "esc." When you return to the game you wouldn't have to press esc again. See if it works.
it works! but i need a good solution not things happens randomly! :3

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll try that too. My mouse started to behave weird ever since 0.3d. I usually solved it by pressing and holding alt-tab and then using the mouse to click on the gta sa icon.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i guess he own his something since he helped you...

There is this thread I made, that's the solution.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=1745231#pid1745231

press esc 2 times