Little help here

I cant login to my router will the default password and username...any idea to fix it? also i dont remember changing it...

If you own one from linksys than try Username - admin and Password - admin

Almost every routers default gateway have username = admin and password = admin.
Try it. It will work if you have not ever changed it or call your ISP

Yes my default is admin but it is not working...

Call ur ISP they might help u

I dont use my IPS's router they said i have to wait 2 months for their so i bought from I-baton.

Try resetting the router.

but its not recommended to reset if you dont know what your doing.

Meh, On most router on the back theres a reset button you press with a pin this will reset everything to default. Or its like that on every router i've had...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
I cant login to my router will the default password and username...any idea to fix it? also i dont remember changing it...
Try finding the 'reset' button beneath or behind the router. Its is strictly NOT recommended to reset your router, unless you know what you're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
Try finding the 'reset' button beneath or behind the router. Its is strictly NOT recommended to reset your router, unless you know what you're doing.
Funny, buecase it wont do anything only reset some shitty settings password, wifi password, port forwards etc. Nothin major.