Changed NPC record format in 0.3e?

I just heard that the npc recordings from 0.3d seem to be incompatible with 0.3e.
Can also others confirm that (I didnt test 0.3e yet)? Would be interesting to know what they changed with it, e.g. if NPCs can do more, as there wasnt a word about NPCs in 0.3e yet.

If it really changed, then Im offering to create a 0.3d->0.3e converter to get around re-recording all NPCs when a stable version is released, or someone ensures that it wont change again in the next RCs.

My 0.3d NPCs work fine on 0.3e (veh+onfoot).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
My 0.3d NPCs work fine on 0.3e (veh+onfoot).
+1. Make sure you get the correct NPC recordings and NPC scripts to your 0.3e server.

Hm ok, so it probably was another problem that stopped the npcs from spawning. Thanks.

Try recompile npc modes...

The format isn't changed. But, I guess that you got more than one or two NPCs; SA-MP 0.3e contains some bots security which currently block connecting of large amount of NPCs (because every one of them has the same IP). I think that some beta tester posted a temporary solution, check one of the topics on this forum about the NPCs.

Check if publics OnNPCEnterVehicle(vehicleid, seatid) and OnNPCExitVehicle() are in your npc script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papedo
Посмотреть сообщение
Check if publics OnNPCEnterVehicle(vehicleid, seatid) and OnNPCExitVehicle() are in your npc script.
Please read the topic before replying. He has the NPCs problem since he's used 0.3e which means that the problem is not some NPC script problem.

Anyway, the topic with the solution: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=325937