What do you look for in TDM servers?

Post any suggestions you have here.

Active Players.

I sorta like Zombie Team Deathmatch servers, I've been actually thinking of getting a developer to work in my community on a TDM zombie server well I finish my Roleplay one.

I'd say unique gameplay/modes and active players

I look for uniqueness and a friendly atmospheric. However, there are so many TDM severs that it is very hard to come up with something unique. If i was creating a TDM servers i would make as many maps as possible (both using the original SA map and mapping your own.) I would also look for lots of useful and user friendly kill lists. I have always liked the idea of having everyone's stats able to view on-line etc. As I said above i would also look for the community - if you have rule breaking, rude players and bad admins I probably would not stay on the server long.

Many teams.

many maps, good gamemode, not very far from my place (less ping ), good players, respectful admin team. etc etc

Lot of players, and great teams.

A good administration team aswell.

What do you guys think of the map changing periodically, like after a while of being in one area everyone gets teleported to another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new121
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you guys think of the map changing periodically, like after a while of being in one area everyone gets teleported to another.
Like for example:

You are in Los Santos?

Next your in, Fort Carson?

So forth and so forth...If so, that does seem like a good idea to me.