need help +rep

C:\Documents and Settings\BALOCH\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\New Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\filterscripts\Admin_Sys tem.pwn(274) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"
C:\Documents and Settings\BALOCH\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\New Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\filterscripts\Admin_Sys tem.pwn(279) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"
C:\Documents and Settings\BALOCH\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\New Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\filterscripts\Admin_Sys tem.pwn(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Dialog_Styles

Are you sure your using the 0.3d (I think that's when it was introduced) scripting stuff yeah?

You have to have at least the 0.3c includes. That's when it was introduced.

Guys, if you look, it says he has 0.3d... [code]Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\filterscripts\Admin_Sys tem.pwn[code] Look at the, "samp03dsvr_R2_win32", it is quite obviously not the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmader
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys, if you look, it says he has 0.3d... [code]Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\filterscripts\Admin_Sys tem.pwn[code] Look at the, "samp03dsvr_R2_win32", it is quite obviously not the situation.
You have a good eye.
Although you have to take into consideration that that is merely just a file name, he could still have outdated include files.

another error

C:\Documents and Settings\BALOCH\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\New Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\pawno\include\YSI\inter nal\y_dohooks.inc(249 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate")
C:\Documents and Settings\BALOCH\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\New Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\pawno\include\YSI\inter nal\y_dohooks.inc(335 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")
C:\Documents and Settings\BALOCH\My Documents\Downloads\Compressed\New Folder\samp03dsvr_R2_win32\pawno\include\YSI\inter nal\y_dohooks.inc(3427) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

i won't say anything before seeing your codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSphinX
Посмотреть сообщение
i won't say anything before seeing your codes.
The problem is not hard to find out anyway. It tells you what the problem is!

Some where in your samp include, it is not forwarding a public function before calling it in your main script.

Wrong.

Obviously your Pawno (the program) is linked to use the wrong include files. This sometimes happens, and you need to run Pawno from the right /pawno/ directory inside /samp03dsvr_R2_win32/ because obviously you're using the 0.3c includes in the folder where Pawno is currently ran from.

Also, got to mention - stop fucking sticking "+rep" in the topic names. Specially if you cannot give reputation that counts.