can anyone confirm this?

i heard Sa-mp 0.3E is already in rc testing, and i am just wondering when it will be realeased and will the dynamic doors be fixed, because when you open them in sa-mp 0.3d they happen to butterfly, and not shut?

Yes it's annoying, you can fix it by changing the code but it will take a lot time

that sounds complicated lol, since i am not a scriptor lol, but i wander if it will have it already fixed in sa-mp 0.3E also i wonder if will also have support for the Custom Sirens for the ELM 9.1, and for those who dont know what ELM is it is a 3rd party Emergency Light Mod for Sa-mp and in sa-mp 0.3c you can have custom sirens such as a Federal Q siren for the fire truck, so i wonder if 3E will have the same due to the release of 3d the custom sirens no longer work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire1989
Посмотреть сообщение
that sounds complicated lol, since i am not a scriptor lol, but i wander if it will have it already fixed in sa-mp 0.3E also i wonder if will also have support for the Custom Sirens for the ELM 9.1, and for those who dont know what ELM is it is a 3rd party Emergency Light Mod for Sa-mp and in sa-mp 0.3c you can have custom sirens such as a Federal Q siren for the fire truck, so i wonder if 3E will have the same due to the release of 3d the custom sirens no longer work for me
Probably not. As far as mods go, SA-MP only really allows the Detailed Map mod.. The problem with ELM is, SA-MP would have to literally add it to their client to make everyone have it, and even then the controls for ELM is probably client side only. The 3D Sirens are just models and textures, that is why it was easy for those.

0.3E is mainly a security update with only a few new features/fixes.

sweet, and how the custom sirens work is like an audio thing, lol they are in i think either wma, or mp3 format, but ya i understand what your saying @pghpunkid