[Help]Object attaching tool

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my bad english.

I am just wondering how to get position and rotation of attached objects using this new tool? Couse those objects doesn't have ID so there is no way to get it and if you can't get pos/rot what's the point of this tool...

Thanks in advence

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEditAttachedObject( playerid, response, index, modelid, boneid,
                                   Float:fOffsetX, Float:fOffsetY, Float:fOffsetZ,
                                   Float:fRotX, Float:fRotY, Float:fRotZ,
                                   Float:fScaleX, Float:fScaleY, Float:fScaleZ )
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You finished editing an attached object");
    SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid,index,modelid,boneid,fOffsetX,fOffsetY,fOffsetZ,fRotX,fRotY,fRotZ,fScaleX,fScaleY,fScaleZ);
    return 1;
}
You get all the information when the player clicks the 'save' button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEditAttachedObject( playerid, response, index, modelid, boneid,
                                   Float:fOffsetX, Float:fOffsetY, Float:fOffsetZ,
                                   Float:fRotX, Float:fRotY, Float:fRotZ,
                                   Float:fScaleX, Float:fScaleY, Float:fScaleZ )
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You finished editing an attached object");
    SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid,index,modelid,boneid,fOffsetX,fOffsetY,fOffsetZ,fRotX,fRotY,fRotZ,fScaleX,fScaleY,fScaleZ);
    return 1;
}
You get all the information when the player clicks the 'save' button.
Missed it. Thanks

And one fast question, I see some servers online with version 0.3e B2... What is that, is that linux version or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Missed it. Thanks
And one fast question, I see some servers online with version 0.3e B2... What is that, is that linux version or what?
0.3e B2 is just the RC1 server. It was still using an internal version name and wasn't updated yet for the RC.