SA-MP 0.3e client/server (now released)

Wow, already. Lol, nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
Thanks for RC2, but...

pawn Code:
TogglePlayerHUD(playerid, bool:toggle);
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by h02
View Post
I can see several ideas like this emerging in the next days and months.

Please put in the unused model of the 'Cesar Vilapando' mission in the models file, it would be awesome(I love that skin)

As there is atleast 2 (security) camera objects, i think a good idea might be a moving security camera, and attaching the player's camera to that security camera so u can actually have security cameras functional

OMG ... nice camera new functions , veryy goood.

Dummy Question: 0.3d filterscripts and scriptfiles are recognized by 0.3e?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeaGigel2013
View Post
Dummy Question: 0.3d filterscripts and scriptfiles are recognized by 0.3e?
Should be.

Just a short little test video displaying what can be done with the new camera functions!

I crash a lot, I know!
It's hard to get used to the camera angles but I eventually figured the camera position moves around the vehicle in a sphere shape and is controlled with the mouse.
When the car is moving away from the Source Point (at the centre of the airfield) the camera position wants to be at the front of the car, and vice versa for when it's moving away and everything in between!

It gets good around half way through, there's some nice shots of the car, I'm not a pro but I can imagine this technique being used on a drift or racing video in the future!

Also I apologize for the music! I forgot it was one and I didn't know it would be recorded :P
It'll probably get muted for copyright anyways.
If you're interested the band is "Hurt" and the song is "Velvet Rolls Royce"

Youtube Description:
These new features make it possible to interpolate camera positions (client sided) to make camera movements nice and smooth!

For those who are unsure on what 'Interpolate' means it basically means to estimate a value between two points based on previous data, so if the camera moved in an arc shape the next position to move would be along the line of that arc rather than some straight line.

These are great for creating cutsscenes, recording racing and drifting and just general gameplay features that make features nice and polished!

I can't wait to see what people are doing with this new feature! Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
View Post
This:

The small grey box containing "Attachment Objects - Model Selection"
This I did only just a script. Because each is highlighted in the title may not like .

I don't like the caption bar... It's kinda ugly...

I hope he uploads the linux version, soon

I love 0.3e RC2, Kalcor, you're awesome !

Nice to see a new sa-mp version.

Greate work

Very good release, thanks!

Anyway would be very good to see these functions

AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer(..)
AttachObjectToPlayerObject(...)
AttachPlayerObjectToObject(...)
AttachPlayerObjectToPlayerObject(...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
View Post
When will Linux version come out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Note: The linux server will be available in later RC versions.

Hope, that Kye will add the KEY-Support in rc3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusl12
View Post

Hope, that Kye will add the KEY-Support in rc3
Yeah, i hope that too. But.. there's something strange, Kye has just given us a SA defined keys as you guys see. There's no way to get more keys? detect all keys, some bind function or something like that? it's really usefull and i'm awaiting for this for a long time.. for real. From 0.2x..

By the way.. it's great to see again SA-MP is in RC development. Thank you Kye

When will the 0.3e RC3 client final version be launched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcom
View Post
When will the 0.3e RC3 client final version be launched?
RC3 is already released. '0.3e R1' will be released after the RC stage.